Monday 10 November 2008

just a few things...

Why is it that everyone needs to have some kind of point to prove..
I never understand that.
Its like why, if you’re happy bother looking for a point to prove.. It annoys me when people just prove a point for the sake of it.
Grrr

I got my Christmas dance dress!! Well chuffed its so pretty, its red and black and I love it~!
Can’t wait for the dance now….. J

You know when you feel totally alone, like you have no one that you can speak to or that you can trust.
It sucks big time doesn’t it, but you need to take a deep breath and think about it, maybe you want to change everything about yourself, but maybe someone, somewhere loves you for who you really are, and doesn’t care how shit you’re feeling or how much crap you’re getting from you “friends” and your “family” an if only you wanted to talk they would be there. Maybe they caused a gap between you that they only wished they could fix, so that you would trust them enough to let them know what is up and why you feel so alone. Maybe you could let them in… I miss you. < / 3

Much love

M
xxxxx

No comments: