Friday 14 November 2008

14.11.08 - yeah ive given up on titles...

‘ello ‘ello ‘ello
Hows it going with you lot tonight then?
Well its that time of the week again where im sitting bored out of my mind on the train on my way to visit my dad, with no internet available… grrr.. But yeah
I am going to fail my exams! Its official, well I think I should do ok in the English writing but reading is gonna be a bit iffy laaks, the music listening I should be fine +D as I got a one on my mock but im bricking I about the performing… I’m on first aswell which is scary scary stuff!!!
History should be ok, as I got full marks on my 8-mark bit after having a total freak out after I’d sat it. I really did think I’d screwed it up totally and I know that I seem like one of these people that go “OMG im gonna fail!” and then promptly get full marks, I am to a certain extent but I do have to work pretty hard towards all my exams and that and its quite horrible coming out of an exam/test knowing that you didn’t do the best you could’ve so you know that your not gonna get as good a mark as you could!

But yeah,
French is just a write off :L if I pass it will be a miracle laak, im going first for that as well.. .. Damn my second name being close to the top of the register :L
Graphics im freaking out about because I really want to do well but last time I got like 1 mark under a one which irritated me lots and lots and this time I don’t think I’ll even get that.!
Maths,… don’t even talk to me about that, im so confused about most of the topics its ridiculous!
Physics hmmm if I revise like lots and lots I might pass it but its such a tedious subject to revise for….
Art I just have to practise shed loads before the actual exam which is after all the other prelims but apart from that I should be fine (:
And that’s all my subjects laaks, hmm hopefully I’ll get all credit marks but you can never be sure with this, everyone is like Millie! You’re gonna be fine!! Yoou’re well clever… yeah im clever-ish but there is a hell of a lot of hard work that goes along with that!!

Anyhoo that’s my little rant about failing everything done..

We’re using blogger for the skit trip blog which is sweet XD
That way I’m gonna know all about how to use it and I’ll be able to check mine and that. I’m thinking of making a group blog so I can go on as me instead of going on as the schools user (that im making btw!!) so yeah it should begood cause that way ill be able to write on here as well which is awesome cause I actually really enjoy writing all about everything and you guys have to leave me loads of comments so that I can keep in touch laaks because I don’t think ill have that much credit to text you both. : (


Anyway
Much Love
M
xxxx

No comments: