Friday 28 November 2008

28.11.08

hey hey hey
well its the younger siblings birthday today.... joyeous, shes just turned 12, i reamember my 12th birthday, it was insane, because my dadd owns a music venue and this DJ guy owed him a favour, i had a proper full out disco thing for my 12th there was about 50 people there and i had an amazing night, it was soooo mcuh fun XD

but she got a mobile phone, ooo funsies :L shes been waiting to get one since, well i got one really....

but yeah, imma off school today because im on study leave, only got one more exam to go and then im free until next may... i think i failed a couple... ok maths but yeah :L

i'm currently at my dads house, totally stressing about christmas, i've writen my dad a song and i was going to record it and give it to him on cd, but my stepmum says that i should perform it on christmas and now im stressing laaks..

oh happy st.andrews day btw :)

tis all for now


much love
xxxxxxx

No comments: