Monday 22 September 2008

Rawr... for him <3

well as you said you liked reading it so much i thought i'd write one specially for you, i know the past few kinda have been already but thats kinda irrelevant!!

yeah so what can i say
in one REALLY long (well it felt it) week you managed to make me pretty much fall for you.
crazy isn't it
i know i shouldn't have you a
i don't DESERVE to have you
but its nice to know your there all the same :D:D

but ayyyee you said you wanted some of my lyrics well i guess you can have some,


heres a song i wrote when i decided that i was thinking to much about what had happened
]

Everything just passes me by

As I sit here and cry

And as the tears they fall

Rolling down my cheeks

And no one knows

How I feel tonight

But me

My life will just fly by

If I don’t stop and look around

Every now and then

My world comes to a sudden stop

And everything just falls apart

And I really don’t know where to start

To put it all back together again

Yet I make it through

Every single day

I make it through

Just a little bit at a time

And all I need is to see you smile

And it brightens up my day and

Makes all the bad stuff

Well it just floats away

Just floats away


anyway yeah thats one song, and another one would be


I look into the night sky

And I gaze up at that satr

I look into the night sky

And I wonder just how far

I look into the night sky

And I know which star is yours

It shines so bright

Magnifencent light

High up above this world

I look into the night sky

And I wish I was up there

I look into the night sky

And suddenly I’m scared

But I’m stuck here with people that are laughing and joking

But I know

Whats underneath their smiles

‘cause their crying on the inside

unable to let it out

crying on the inside

uncomplete and full of doubt

crying on the inside

they don’t know which start is theirs

and I’m crying on the outside

now your not there.



yeah thats a song i made from a poem ...


i have one more that i wrote when tom died but i dont have it on this computer and i don't want to type it all up

well one more of the old stuff that is demi semi decent (like a demi semi quaver)

i have some new stuff but thats all working progress sorry ;)


ayyyee thats all now


:P


much love

m

xx


No comments: