Sunday 21 September 2008

again..

well thats me home now with cup of hot oj in hand...
2:15am not so bad doing is it... :L

its just something in my mind is nagging at me and i dont know what it is... :S

burger text me today when i was with the poser... her text im guessing is a response to one of my earlier blogs...
the text goes something like this..
"Theres so much death and pain. We always miss what has and gone, at times spend our what seems like life time missing or in pain". gives me hope the way you always find a smile, you never ask whats up when cant hold back the tears. love you so much be-atch! i can now honestly say that if this thing turns out to be conver, i wont be scared because i know your close and that you wont let me fall. Stuff the bad guys milli, you never deserved their hurt, you never cause hurt. ya finally got the guy you deserve, the good one <3>
it made me cry, i was so glas we were in the cowshed and it was dark so poser couldnt see me crying.. i dont want all the times we're together for me to end up crying so far its been two of two which isn't so good...

hmmmm

well i should really go to sleep its half past two soon


love to those you need it

xxx<3xxx

No comments: