Sunday 26 October 2008

my weekend...

what up people. its been a long weekend in more ways than one.
Its a year today :(
i miss him sooooo much i cant believe hes really gone , well i can and i cant if that makes any sense ?
i went down to his grave today. it was the first time id been down with some one else... and it was weird. i stood there looking at all the flowers and stuff that had been left for him. there was loads and they were from loadsa different people. I was standing there in the rain with tears rolling down my cheeks but i couldn't feel anything i wasnt happy, i wasnt sad, i was completely numb. it was weird..

Appart from today my weekend has been pretty good. I had all my family over because it was my grannies 85th birthday and it was good crac, mostly when my grannie wasnt there tho.... :/ and everyone got quite drunk. i didnt because i didnt really want to drink to get drunk. i got a bit giggly but that was it..

anyhoo i dont really have much more to say this evening..

gotta fly

Millie
<3

No comments: