Monday 15 November 2010

15.11.10

Well as usual a lot has happened since I last blogged.
This time it has been
  • Ross's 21st birthday party
  • Ive dropped out of college
  • I got a new job at the theatre for panto
  • i told dad/tory that I wasn't going to visit for christmas
  • I went up to visit Dad/Tory for Ben/Max's naming/birthday party.

To start, Ross's birthday party was really good fun and there was lots of banter and gin to be had and I think every one had a really good time, especially Ross who was wasted but in a really fun way :D

So I dropped out of college, still not 100% sure if i made the right choice but I don't think i'll regret it and it's not like i'm never going back to further education, there's still uni to think about and all that.

My new job. The reason from dropping out of college, the reason I went to college was to fill time while I was looking for a job, I then got offered a job, college wouldn't let me take it and stay on the course, so i left. Simples!

Due to it being Panto season and I have now got shows on xmas eve and boxing day i cant go to dads for xmas, to be honest its slightly a relief because im really looking forward to having a xmas where im not woken up like 2 hours after ive gone to sleep to open presents!

My weekend was nice going up north, however this has made me slightly suspicious that dad wants something from me, but i suppose only time will tell...

No comments: