Thursday 11 November 2010

11.11.10

Well today was pretty intense, I went to work and then epically failed a mock driving test which Ismail pretty normal, but then I got an email from the theatre asking me to come in to have a chat about working on panto. I got really excited and went and everything and tub they told me I had to be available every single day, and cause I have college and stuff that isn't possible, however if I can persuade my lecturer that doing this job is a good idea the job is mine, and I have until 4pm tomorrow to male it happen, so I emailed my lecturer and literally begged him to let me take the Jo and promised that I would keep up with all the work, but I'm just gonna have to wait and are, cause if it is happening I start on Monday, if it doesn't I'm gonna e gutted, and tbh if I hadn't got my saas through I would probs just drop out of college to do it!!!

Ahhh!

No comments: