Monday 26 April 2010

omg shit has CHANGED!

Well I just went through all of my old posts, bloody hell things have changed, well they have and they haven't, It was interesting to read and how easily all the memory comes flooding back.

I gave J this address today.. I'm now not sure about it because like he picked up on spelling and bits and pieces that tbh shouldn't matter and don't matter. It's not the point of this blog. But still I know he didn't know that but it did hurt a little that I effectively let him inside my head and gets at my spelling :( ahh well, it's not really that important :)

I am a tad worried about if he goes back and reads through all the random shit and how petty I was and the boyfriends of days past and the like, I know he doesn't care but like I dunno it's something I don't like to think of, Jamie with someone else, like a while back he was telling me about his ex and then stopped and the sentence has just been spinning round and round my head ever since, I don't want to know but then again I'm curious, what was life like before he knew me, he says it was crap but how am I supposed to believe that.. I don't know.
Well I suppose I should try and sleep...

M
xx

No comments: