Monday 26 April 2010

26.4.10

Today Today Today... well Today was a Monday. I went to school,had my double free where I put all the equipment from Friday away and studied some history...then had a break, then actual history class where the fire alarm went off. I wasn't too impressed, this is the second last lesson we are having with Mr.Deans before the exams and i am a TAD stressed. Then I had music where I did sweet FA which annoyed me a bit cause im not overly confident in that and I know that I could have been doing so much more constructive stuff with my time but I was just doing what I was told.

Then it was lunch, I grabbed some grapes and headed for what has to be the LOUDEST library in the world and I tried to study, however younger people kept coming up to be and asking me questions like "what are you doing?" it was rather irritating.. Then after lunch I had double WWO it was pretty fun, we had to fill out our booklets to say what we did for our fundraising thing and how we went about it, was a tad tricky as only two of us in our group had actually done anything for the event the others had just sat about and done sweet FA.

Annnnnyyywhoooo Big news of the day.. I cut my hair.... like myself. Cut my fringe in so it sits across my face like proper.. haha I don't know if Im going to regret it yet or not, ah well we shall wait and see :)

Well Im actually rather of the sleepness so I shall bid you farewell

Love
M
xx

No comments: