Sunday 3 August 2008

30th July 08

Well well well, yeah im at Eastgrange… again.. .I remember this time last year when I was writing blogs at random times when I was supposed to be working and stuff that was werid. I would never do that anymore, I’m too busy working. The T-monster is here at the moment and its awesome to see her but… well yeah. I’m trying to work and stuff and she knows that but SM keeps trying to get me to take time off work to hang out with T and SM and her sister and my family etc…. its not cool because I really need the money and I don’t quite think that they get that quite as much as I first thought they did… Well music man has officially moved on from me, on to one of best friends…. Yeah I’m cool about it and all and im not going to try and stop her or anything because that just wouldn’t be very cool, but I do miss him and I do still think about him and stuff.. But hey she’s happy , he’s happy… I should be happy….


Love you

XXX

No comments: