Monday 7 April 2008

Music camp the first night

Well I’m now at music camp 08, it’s rather good fun, but there has been a big deal made over the dorms and shizz and its such a pain, because we were all given dorms at the beginning of the day and then everyone swapped about so they could be with their mates - fair enough (I didn’t bother because I always just talk to the people who are put in my dorm) but now theirs a bunch of people that don’t have dorms and there is like 5 of them and they want to share TOGETHER and it’s like come on people, you need to like grow up, you can be split into a 3 and a 3 or something. And the thing that really pissed me off was that they actually nearly asked if WE (the people that have been here all day and didn’t cause any trouble) to move so that they could have beds together and I was like, excuse me?! To start with your like 1st/2nd year and your expecting ME to move for you??

Come on. There is a pecking order here and sorry lovelies but your at the bottom!!!

Oh and within actual rehearsals, I am 2nd violin, 2nd desk. And I’m rather hacked off about that because I am like grade 5 standard and that. And then I know we need strong players in 2nds but I got demoted from 1st desk which sucked big time L
The pieces we’re playing this year are alright, a bit cheesy but fun, :
Boulevard of broken dreams - Greenday, which is ace, ‘cause we have to do ghost sixteenths, which is tres fun
Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire - alright but yeah…

African American air - is good, a couple of bits that I had to think about but otherwise easy

Victorious Knight - awesome

No comments: