Sunday 9 October 2011

09.10.11 continued

Im currently supposed to be doing my uni applications for next year, but cant really bring myself to doing it, I hate filling in forms.

Ive narrowed it down to 6 different schools, possibly 7 depending on what The Old Vic email me back saying.

In order of how much I want to go they are
  • The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland -Glasgow
  • Central School of Speech and Dramatic Arts -London
  • Guildhall School of Music and Drama - London
  • Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts 
  • Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama - Cardiff
  • East 15 - Essex
If Im totally honest I would love to go to Central the most but Glasgow doesnt have the £9000 pricetag attached to it and if I get in then purely on a money front I need to go to Glasgow.  Because Fees, plus living in London and travelling expenses if I ever decide to come home or anything mean that I really cant really afford it and Ill have to take out a ridiculous sized loan to pay for it all.

Well I guess thats enough on the procrastination front... off to the merry land of UCAS..

TaTa Lads

No comments: