Friday 5 December 2008

5.12.08

hello there my lovelys
sorry i havent posted in a couple of days ive just been so tired, its ridiculous..
well this evening i'm stayinga t my wonderful friend migetgems, this is because
1) i love her to bits
and
2) my younger sister is having a birthday party which involves her and 5 other 12 year old girls running around my house and gems is so calming in comparison even with her annoying 7 year old brother :P

ach wells
OH yeah i forgot, im writing a lyrics for a song for my friend, and ex MM's invention... i love him to bits i do :) and i really want to help becuase i know that as well as doing this for his school work he needs to work some stuff out in his head aswell
i hope i help.... :S

well thats all really... oh and i watched FAME for the first time today, it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!


much love
M
xxx

No comments: