Wednesday 24 December 2008

23.12.08

sorry i havent written in a while, but tbhi couldnt be bothered...
but yeah i was talking to some of my family (on my step mum's side :L its awfy confusing)

but yeah and Becky (my stepmums sister) and Mark (stepmums cousin) said something that really got me thinking.. they were talking about something that happened to my stepmum that i appear to know ardly anything about.. which i thought i knew quite alot about but anyway...
yeah they were just talking about how its not what bullshit you are put through, its how you deal with it that makes you who you are... then becky made a comment about how it was the first time she had seen me actually sit up and listen and absorb what someone was saying but it was kind of relevent, i was just thinking of all the bull that ive been through in the last couple of years and it was all really relevent and that.. and i was just sitting listening. and i dunno.. i just wanted to cry, if i think of all the things that have happened.. not just to me but to my friends its crazy shit.. and yeah i was just thinking about it... and yeah...

No comments: