Wednesday 19 January 2011

19.01.11

Well expect to hear a lot more from me. Unless I actually get to have something to do with my life..

I broke up with Jamie on Monday, I know offically it was a mutual break up but to be quite frank it was because I am a lying, cheating whore who cant no flirt with anything with a penis and a half decent face. I got my three strikes, and I tried to lie about the last one, even though I could tell he knew and I should just own up. But you know the terrible thing... I don't even regret cheating the last time, I dunno I guess part of me already knew me and Jamie were never going to be the same. But I suppose thats life.. The thing that is really getting to me is the fact that I went to his house to break up with him but I'm still an emotional wreck... why can't I just be happy with the decision both of us made. Its not like we're not speaking or Ive lost all my friends or something. Well saying that I don't actually know how many of jamies friends are still speaking to me, I know Sammi hates me cause i cheated and Jamie isnt going to tell Mel or Fi becuase he thinks they will just completely shut me out and hes the better person on so many levels that he wants me to still have friends.

I want things to go back to the way they were. That's not true, I don't what was before because that wasnt good. But I just want to have Jamie as a proper friend. Or at least have someone I can text and tell pointless things to about my day... I guess thats why they invented twitter and facebook... but the majority of the time I don't want everyone else to know, just like 2 people max.

Im rambling. Im going to go.

No comments: