Sunday 9 May 2010

I love him sooooooooo much!

So today was pretty ace. My aunt, uncle and cousin from Australia are over visiting. It was really good fun, we went for lunchup at the golf club and then went back to ours, played mario kart and then Jamie appeared and we played more mario kart and then David pulled out the triva questions and tbh I think we were doing that for at least an hour and a half... i properly knew like none of them. Anyhoo then we played Cluedo, me and Jamie were in a team and we kicked ass, we won the first round easy! Second round we had the weapon but Uncle J made a guess and won :L

Then after a bit it was late and Jamie had to go home, we didn't go on skype last night, but we lay there chatting on the phone for ages, just talking about life and what were gonna do. It was awesome. I do love him very much, he makes me incredibly happy :D

BTW my friends (From Jamie's band) Aaron and his girlfriend Sammi got engaged yesterday.... it was sooooooo lovely. It was ace, cause everyone except Sammi knew it was going to happen. As I said cute as anything. Well anyway I should probably be going to have some breakfast before I go to school and get my leavers form signed.. (last offical day :()

Love you long time
M
xx

No comments: