Sunday 4 January 2009

To my dearest Kierann cuzzy ;)

Heya babe...

Tis your birthday today ain't it :L

well this is the beginning of the 2 months and 13 days where we're the same age.... make the most of it ;)

I just want to say Thank you. For making my christmas holidays so much fun, you were there for silly times and serious times and it means a lot. it really really does :)

I know that we say were family, but i have to say your a friend before your family.

What i said before, i meant it. She's a lucky girl. and i somehow don't think she realises quite how lucky she is.

You may live what feels like a milllion miles away but your always close lovely :)
True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite directions, yet remain side by side

"Of all the door’s I have gone through in life, none was more inviting, welcoming and heartfilled than the one that led me to you..... shame i hit my head on the way up though....."


Means a lot that your in my life these days and i plan to make you stay for quite a while my dearest...


But yes... i hope you have a very happy birthday and don't do anything that i wouldn't do.... :/ ok scratch that... do whatever the hell you like becuase tbh you'd do it anyway :P


Love you lots and lots babe...

Em-Em

p.s Millie is cooler than Kieran! - FACT!!!!

<3

No comments: