Saturday 15 March 2008

well yeah.. working process

i really don't know what to do, i like this guy and i don't know if he likes me and yes this is gonna be your average teenage girl rant, because yes i know millions of other people have gone through this millions of times before me but still, i haven't done this before and i dunno whats gonna happen...

well yeah there's this guy and he's older than me, by like a year and a bit (and at the age i am thats quite alot as that puts me at roughly the same age as his sister) and like i dunno and i dont like this feeling.. and i wish i could just ask if he
likes me or if i should back off, yes it would most probably hurt as my friend spoke to him about me and he said he had never thought of me like that before ( which implies he was thinking about it then... ) and stuff then he was acted different tonight than he has been before or maybe i was just being paranoid; i don't know any more - i really don't...

but yeah I've been working with him for the last few weeks and its been uber cool, but i dunno.. well i turn 15 on Monday which should be fun.. lol .. and i know that if something happens with him then it will make me the happiest I've been in a long while..

bye guys
xXXx

No comments: